Calculating ROI of HR Initiatives: How to Get the Buy-In of Leadership Despite the Cost-Cutting Measures
- October 28, 2021
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
When: October 28, 9:00am to 12:00nn
Who: HR Leaders and Managers
Where: Zoom Webinar
How much: Complimentary for the first 100 pax; Php 500 per participant
What: A 3-hour substantive engaging webinar-workshop on “Calculating ROI of HR Initiatives”
Why Attend this NOW:
Improve the approval chances of your HR Projects!
- By showing the leadership the quantitative VALUE of HR, and not simply as a cost center.
- By using the language of a CEO.
- By shifting to a mindset of an owner.
Where the HR Leaders Are
As the pandemic continues to wreak havoc on the economy, HR leaders are finding ways to survive and adapt to changes to ensure business continuity. Beyond surviving, HR attempts to thrive by taking this opportunity to transform HR as a department, and even the whole organization by aligning to the new world of work and business models.
Today, justifying any HR initiative is a major problem. Given the volatility and uncertainty of the future brought about by the pandemic, business leaders are very cost-conscious. Leaders will only approve programs and projects that will have a tangible impact on the bottom line. The experiences of being rejected when presenting proposals, and frustrations from projects being pushed back has demoralized HR leaders.
It is not the senior leaders’ fault. More often than not, it is mainly due to the disconnect between HR and business leaders. It is time for HR to step up and aspire to earn the trust and confidence of the senior leadership.
This course will be a valuable learning session for HR leaders who are about to embark on HR transformation programs for 2022 as they are about enter the budget season.
Why You Should NOT Miss This Session
At the end of the webinar, you will:
- Learn how to present cost-benefit analysis, and calculate ROI;
- Learn evaluation models as a guide in evaluating programs and projects; and
- Become more credible to your senior leaders when presenting project proposals.
And much more:
- Get acquainted with other HR Leaders, and learn from their challenges and success stories;
- Face your fear of numbers- “numeraphobia”; and
- Enjoy our interactive and engaging sessions!